I have finally released Crtx_PEAR_Channel_Frontend 0.3.0.
This is a major release, the release are as follows:
- Now uses Chiara_PEAR_Server
- Fixed E-Mail maintainer form to include “From” field
- Support parent and sub-packages
- Support Default channel properly
- No longer display RSS feed link when package has no releases
- Maintainer links now correctly go to ?user
- removed some debug code
- fixed latest version code
- don’t show a link if maintainer hasn’t one
- use an H2 for E-Mail Maintainer header instead of QuickForm? title elements
- Added 2 PEAR FAQs
- set Content-Type for the RSS feed to text/xml
- added getMenu() method, so you can customize your frontend more
- updated showMenu() method to use getMenu()
- Add the rdf namespace to the about attribute. Bug reported by Clay
Furthermore, the Cerebral Cortex Channel has had a makeover, using the same design as the rest of the sites in the *.crtx.org domain.
Please update to Chiara_PEAR_Server 0.18.2 and upgrade Crtx_PEAR_Channel_Frontend as soon as possible!